Friday 24 May 2013

Prince Tonye Princewill wishes Ameachi Wins reelection as Chairman of the powerful NGF


 

I pray that my friend Amaechi wins the NGF election tonight and then starts really supporting my brother the President. They are both my people. Fighting this President is like pissing in the wind. Believe me. I know. 

It can not end well. This should not be about taking sides with individuals, it should be about taking sides with the people. And the people will be better off with these two working together. Can't see a better alternative.

The voice of through leaders seeks positivity and solution to set examples that the youths, our generation will follow.  we have great minds in Rivers state who loves amaechi and president Jonathan and Prince tonye princewill is one and also owene wonodi the commissioner for youth.

No comments: