Sunday 14 June 2015

Sound sultan sets to drop his 7th Album this year

One of Nigeria’s favorite artists Sound sultan is set to release his 7th album this year. As I write this article, I have a smile on my face, I can still remember his hit song “Jagbajantis” off his first album. still love that song. The title of the forth coming album is “Out Of The Box”. The album features collaborations with artistes like Olamide on a song titled “Monsura”, Patoranking, 2face, Sarkodie and others, but before the album actually does drop, he will drop a single called “Everything is Everything”. The video to the single has already been shot by the same director who worked on 2face’s “Enter the Place” so I bet its going to be good. Sound Sultan is well known for his creativity when coming up with names and titles. His stage name and previous album titles testify to that.
Below are the titles of his previous albums.

No comments: