Saturday 18 November 2017

MISS ANDONI BEAUTY PAGEANT 2018 - SUPPORT MY DREAM, I AM MINA WHYTE


Miss Andoni Beauty Pageant 2018 is Andoni Face Of Peace, is a dream come through, a platform organize to give my face a lift.

It's an absolute honor to be taking part in the pageant for the Diamond Jubilee. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and will be a moment in history that will always be remembered. I'm really looking forward to being out on the miss andoni beauty pageant with friends and family. To mark this historic moment will be extremely special.


I am Mina Whyte from Rivers state, a native of Andoni Local Government Area. a knowledgeable student with vision.

Please I am Mina Whyte, I humbly request your support for my contest for Miss Andoni Beauty Pageant 2018. Kindly follow the link below to vote for me by liking the page first and my picture and also drop a comment.

Remember that my name is Mina Whyte and I am contestant No. 10. I see God blessing everyone who will click this link below to vote for me in jesus name. amen.


VOTE4ME HERE

No comments: